P The Clayton State University Presidential Scholarship, is the most prestigious scholarship offered by our university.
Presidential Scholars receive:
- An annual university grant of $3,000 (an approximate value of $12,000)
- University housing for 4 years
- A bookstore award of $250.00
As a Presidential Scholar the students will:
- Actively participate in the University’s Honors Program
- Perform 30 hours of community service per academic year
- Live in university housing (Laker Hall for the first year and Laker Village thereafter).
The Presidential Scholarship recognizes students who have been truly exceptional, both academically and as student leaders, during their high school career. We seek to attract students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and through extracurricular life on campus. Our Presidential Scholars represent diverse intellectual, social, ethnic, and economic backgrounds. Candidates that apply for, and are awarded this renewable, merit-based scholarship will receive full tuition, student fees and housing for eight consecutive semesters. The Presidential Scholarship is the most selective scholarship award offered by Clayton State University.
Please review the brochure below for more information.