To be eligible you must:
- Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies);
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2018, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Excel in a broad variety of extracurricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to: athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations;
- Be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic and social acumen. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident;
- Demonstrate active participation in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small;
- And submit the online application, two (2) required letters of recommendation (link provided once the student-portion of the application is submitted - if you require more time for your recommendations, you may contact the Foundation directly to request the form), and transcript certifying academic performance, by the application deadline. PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
This scholarship awards up to $50,000. The regular application deadline is September 15th.
For more information visit http://www.bryancameroneducationfoundation.org/cameron-impact-scholarship/submit-an-application