OMEGA PSI PHI FRATERNITY, INC.
DELTA MU MU CHAPTER
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS PROGRAM
Provide scholarship awards to deserving African-American males/females in the graduating class of 2017 who are entering a college/university or post secondary education program as a full-time student Fall 2017.
MUST be a high school senior (Class of 2017) in a Metro Atlanta High School preferably a student attending one of the following high schools:
- Chamblee HS
- Dunwoody HS
- North Springs HS
- Riverwood HS
- Roswell HS
- Must have a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher.
- Must complete a scholarship award application
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher/administrator.
- (2) page essay expressing why you should receive a scholarship and what you have done to improve yourself, family, and community.
- Official copy of high school transcript.
- Official transcripts of any colleges attended (including Dual Enrollment Programs).
- Official ACT-SAT scores.
- Evidence of Community Service Completion.
- Complete the 30 minute Scholarship Panel Interview.
- Application must be received by March 31, 2017
- Scholarships will be tendered upon proof of acceptance, registered, and matriculation as a full-time student at a four year College/University or post-secondary institution