Here is how it works:
- 30-second video messages are created by teens for teens.
- Topics include internet safety, date rape, human trafficking, abduction and other personal safety issues to prevent teens from becoming victims.
- The winning school will be recognized at a pre-game ceremony with the Atlanta Braves.
- Every school receives a DVD of The Greatest Save Best of the Best PSAs.
- The PSAs (Public Service Announcements) are used in schools and communities to raise awareness about personal safety and prevent teen victimization.
1. Visit www.TeenPSA.org to see current teen PSA winners from around the
2. Deadline to participate is March 1, 2017.
3. Email email@example.com if you would like your school to be part of
this national project!