- You must be a legal U.S. resident, studying in the United States.
- You need to be enrolled or seeking enrollment in a full-time graduate or undergraduate course at an accredited university in the U.S.
- You must have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0.
- You need to write an essay giving us your thoughts, opinions, arguments, and reasoning on The Impact of Connected Technology on Society.
- The essay should be between 1,300 and 1,500 words.
- Please also send us a letter of recommendation from your professor or other academic professional, highlighting your approach, thought-leadership, and any other relevant ideas and areas.
This scholarship awards up to $10,000.
For more information visit https://gucu.org/savings-checking/young-member-programs/high-school-scholarships.
The Greenhouse Scholars scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors planning to attend a four-year accredited academic institution. Applicant must demonstrate financial need (annual household income no greater than $70,000) and have a cumulative, unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a legal resident of Colorado, Georgia, Illinois or North Carolina.
The award amount is up to $5,000.
For more information visit http://greenhousescholars.org/our-scholars/become-a-scholar/.
Entering its 19th year, the Youth Awards honor Latino high school seniors who excel in the classroom and community and for their focus in various categories including: Business & Entrepreneurship, Community Service, Education, Healthcare & Science, Media & Entertainment, Science, Technology, and Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM)
Three awards for each student category are given in each of the different regions across the country. In addition, one Regional Award winning student from each category will be selected as the National Youth Award recipient in his or her respective category.
Youth Awards begin with a high-profile, national search through a celebrity-based multimedia campaign that includes partnerships with more than 5,000 high schools and hundreds of colleges, media, elected officials, businesses and organizations. Approximately 10,000 applications are collected from qualified juniors who are honored as seniors in the fall.
Students have an average GPA of 3.5 or higher, and are promoted as role models to inspire others and shatter negative stereotypes. Youth Awardees can receive grants for education or community projects to encourage social innovation and entrepreneurship.
For more information visit http://hispanicheritage.org/programs/leadership/youth-awards/.
How To Enter
In order to enter for a chance to win our scholarship, readers must submit an original blog post of at least 1500 words in length covering a subject of their choice in the field of natural health and personal care. Take a look at the Maple Blog to get an idea of what we’re looking for! Academic study in natural health and personal care is not necessary in order to enter, but a passion and love for all things natural is! The most effective piece of content submitted will win the $1000 scholarship to be utilized to further the education of the writer.
EligibilityParticipants must be enrolled in a high school, college, university or trade school in order to enter. The content submitted must be wholly original and not published anywhere else on the internet.
Visit https://www.mapleholistics.com/scholarship/ for more information.
Are you a business or computer science student with entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have innovative ideas for SaaS or digital ecommerce products? If so, visit https://www.junglescout.com/jungle-scholar/ for information on the Jungle Scout Scholarship.
Any legal U.S. resident at least eighteen (18) years old who meets one of the following criteria:
DeadlinesSpring: March 1
Fall: September 1
For information visit, https://www.apartmentlist.com/scholarship.
BigSun Scholarship Deadline
The scholarship for the BigSun Organization has a deadline of June 19, 2017. Please encourage your students to apply.
Amount of Award - $500.00
Please visit our website at http://www.bigsunathletics.com to learn how to apply.
The South Cobb Business Association is awarding a $500 scholarship is to graduating seniors from South Cobb High School and/or Pebblebrook High School. Students should be applying to the College of Business at their respective post-secondary institution. See application attached.
The Scholarship Programs below are accepting applications from students between May 9th, 2017 to May 31st, 2017. Please read the application instructions on the website carefully before applying.
1. Pensters Scholarship - May 31, 2017 (1 Award - $1,000)
2. Get-Frontier Scholarship - May 31, 2017 (1 Award - $1,000)
3. Stephanie L DeGuire Foundation Scholarship - May 31, 2017 (3 Awards - $750)
4. LM Scholarship - May 31, 2017 (1 Award - $500)
5. VIP Scholarship - May 31, 2017 (1 Award - $5,000)
6. SP Scholarship - May 31, 2017 (10 Awards - $10,000)
7. YDI Scholarship - May 29, 2017 (1 Award - $1,000)
8. Review It Scholarship - June 30, 2017 (1 Award - $1,000)