NATIONAL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION, INC.
Alabama State University
High School Seniors
APRIL 30, 2017
For more information contact:
The scholarship committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES:
The following requirements must be completed to be considered for all scholarships:
- Be a graduating senior from an accredited Metro Atlanta High School and have been accepted to ASU (proof of acceptance letter/matriculation).
- Alumni members’ children are allowed to apply.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0 (4.0 scale) unweighted on the OFFICIALtranscript submitted at the time of application. The OFFICIAL transcript must include the registrar’s seal and signature.
- Submit a copy of ACT or SAT scores. Score requirement is: ACT-18 (composite score); SAT-950 (composite score).
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation with original signatures (one letter from a school official and the other letter from a church member, community leader, or mentor).
- Certification Form signed by applicant and parent/guardian, with original signatures.
- 6. ONE completed Essay (500 words typed).
- Submit a completed, typed application postmarked by
MAAC Alabama State University
Attn: Scholarship-Financial Aid Committee Chair
P.O. Box 310777
Atlanta GA 31131